Saturday, August 13, 2011

Damaged Goods A Tragedy Changes Everything; You May Be Surrounded by Many but Are Facing it Alone

I know all the words, but I can't really speak them to you
I hide all the pain that I've gained with all the wisdom...from you
I'm eaten alive by what I hold inside myself
All the things that I live with are not easily seen by anyone
Nothing to live for...but you
It's not easy to hide all this damage I keep hidden deep inside
I'll carry it with me always, until I am no longer breathing
You look at my face, does it seem just as ugly...to you
I can't seem to erase all the scars that I live with everyday
I'm so sick of this place I can taste it in my mouth
I love you and I can't figure out why I do
I'm left with nothing
Nothing to live for, no reason to breath...but you
It's not easy to hide all the damage inside 

I'll carry it with me until I am no longer alive
Such a cancer as it eats at me
Everything that is beautiful is no longer
All that I am is everyone that I hate
The love has taken everything away that I so desperately need
Can't breath you out of the mind that is driving me closer to the end

No comments: