Sunday, August 28, 2011

It has been so long since I have felt your skin brush against mine and I realize that I miss that feeling. There has been so much hurt and so much anger that I'm not sure if I can forgive everything. What happened to us, how did everything fall apart like it did? I hate that I love you but I love that I hate you, does that make any sense...nothing makes much sense anymore. I miss the butterfly feeling I used to get in my tummy when I would see you walk into the room or when my phone would ring. The days when we couldn't stand being apart from each other long enough to go to work for the day, remember those days? I do, I don't want to forget them...EVER! I know I won't forget them because I don't feel that our time together has ended completely, although I'm unsure of what that statement truly means. We still have a long road ahead but I think I'm willing to take it one day at a time.
Photobucket

No comments: